MTA Chief Operating Officer Mario Peloquin said agency workers are “doing everything they can” to gear up for the storm, which is expected to start Sunday afternoon and continue through Tuesday.
MTA reducing service as it gears up for ‘unpredictable’ snowstorm
More from THE NEW YORK REFORMERMore posts in THE NEW YORK REFORMER »
- Mother, two children fatally shot inside Minnesota home
- Prince William condemns racial attacks on Manchester United star Marcus Rashford
- Ali Marpet’s journey to Super Bowl 2021 is ‘unbelievably surreal’
- The biggest Super Bowl 2021 storylines
- Jared Kushner gets Nobel Peace Prize nomination for Israeli deals