The scary part is the Knicks didn’t play badly. In fact, their offensive attack was as good if not better than all season. Julius Randle was his usual handful. Rookie sensation Immanuel Quickley was electric, his game called “crazy and fearless’’ by Clippers star Paul George afterward. And RJ Barrett was a powerful 23-point force….
The Knicks may soon have their own Big 3
More from THE NEW YORK REFORMERMore posts in THE NEW YORK REFORMER »
- Mother, two children fatally shot inside Minnesota home
- Prince William condemns racial attacks on Manchester United star Marcus Rashford
- Ali Marpet’s journey to Super Bowl 2021 is ‘unbelievably surreal’
- The biggest Super Bowl 2021 storylines
- Jared Kushner gets Nobel Peace Prize nomination for Israeli deals