The funeral procession for Rabbi Meshulam Soloveitchik, who died at age 99, wended its way through the streets of Jerusalem in the latest display of ultra-Orthodox Israelis’ refusal to honor coronavirus restrictions.
Thousands join in Jerusalem funeral, flout pandemic rules
More from THE NEW YORK REFORMERMore posts in THE NEW YORK REFORMER »
- Mother, two children fatally shot inside Minnesota home
- Prince William condemns racial attacks on Manchester United star Marcus Rashford
- Ali Marpet’s journey to Super Bowl 2021 is ‘unbelievably surreal’
- The biggest Super Bowl 2021 storylines
- Jared Kushner gets Nobel Peace Prize nomination for Israeli deals